If you’re totally over apple this fall, try this cranberry sour it’s made with a hint of maple syrup to balance the tart cranberry.
Recipe makes one cocktail
- 3 oz cranberry juice
- 1.5 oz maple syrup
- a few drops of Ms. Betters Bitters Miraculous Foamer or 1 egg white (optional for foam)
- ice cubes
- 3- 4 oz SoCIAL LITE Triple Berry Vodka Soda
- Cranberries on a cocktail skewer
- To a cocktail shaker, add cranberry juice, maple syrup, Ms Betters Bitters Miraculous Foamer or egg whites (if using foaming agent) and ice cubes. Shake vigurously.
- Pour into a chilled coupe or rocks glass.
- Top with SoCIAL LITE Triple Berry Vodka Soda.
- Garnish with cranberries on a cocktail skewer
Tip: This cocktail is a nice low in alcohol option. Add your favourite whisky or gin to the mix (approximately 1 -1.5 oz)!